Why to invest in Dubai properties ? It is now increasingly easier and affordable to own real estate within the Emirate of Dubai. This follows the continued decline of real estate prices, the relaxation of foreign direct investment laws and the recent signing of two Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) between the Dubai land Department (DLD) and both the Dubai International Finance Centre (DIFC) and Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM).
There are 8 key reasons why to invest in Dubai properties, that make real estate investing in the Dubai real estate market very attractive to foreign investors. And at ACRESnFEETS, you will find a varied portfolio of different properties that are fitted for every lifestyle and preference.
The top 8 reasons are as follows :
- 100% free hold property.
- Any foreigner can own property with 100% ownership.
- 8% – 12% per annum , which is higher than major markets like Singapore , London , New York etc. What makes real estate investment in Dubai worthwhile is the high return on investment (RoI). Rental income is considered a very important component of returns as it matures immediately in comparison to capital appreciation, which is only attainable when selling the property, or releasing sizeable equity through mortgage.
Tax – Free status
- 0% property tax
- 0% tax on rental returns
- 0% tax on capital gains
Security of investment
- Dedicated escrow account for the investment transaction.
- RERA property law & well regulated market.
- 2 years
- 5 years
- 10 years
- 50% – 70% bank loan easily possible
- Interest rate 3.75% – 4.27%
100% Repatriation Free
High-quality lifestyle with affordable housing
With world-class infrastructure, top-quality restaurants, and state-of-the-art recreational and entertainment facilities – not to mention great healthcare, and award-winning schools and colleges, Dubai presents high quality lifestyle with housing that is quite affordable.
Contact ACRESnFEETS ( an initiative of BrokersADDA.com ) for best Dubai properties at +91-9958249997.